Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Top 3 lead singers who like fighting people

I'm aware that there are more singers out there who like beating on their fans. I just can't be fucked.


#3
Jay Reatard
(Teehee)

This man has a cult following amongst his fans with his punk/garage rock music. I'd also like to say what you're all thinking - that he has a hilariously pun-errific name. He is known for beating on his fans who jump on stage. Rightfully so, he can't rock out if there's some drunk jumping around next to you!

Jay Reatard punching kid at the Silver Dollar

Unfortunately in this video you can't see the kids 'I can't believe I'm standing beside my hero' grinning face before impact.





#2

Brian Jonestown Massacre


I like this band, they've written some fine tunes. I'd also like to add that I think their band name is incredibly clever. However the lead singer Anton Newcombe is a complete wreck. Not only he taunts and patronises his audience, but he beats them up too.

Anton telling his guitarist to shut up



Anton kicking man in face (from the fantastic documentary DiG)

He has also announced Australian dates!

27th in Brisbane @ The Arena
29th in Sydney @ The Metro
30th in Melbourne @ The Hi-Fi Bar

I'm there!


#1

GG ALLIN

This man takes the cake!
Not only his music sucks, but he punishes his fans because of it. A normal gig would involve Allin defecating on stage, rolling in feces, eating it, throwing it at the audience, cutting himself up, taunting people from the audience to perform fellatio on him, beating up his audience, sometimes at the same time.



This man is so insane that his funeral itself was a wild party. Friends would pose with the corpse as well as place drugs and whiskey into his mouth. His antics will always be remembered, but not his music.


GG Allin fighting people, eating and smearing his own feces on himself while singing his fan favourite 'Bite it You Scum'

No comments: